Unfortunately, by all appearances it would seem that the 2013 homicide panel would not have much if anything to look at or review in reference to the death of our loved one. This is apparent because of the lack of evidence preserved and the time elapsed since her death. Finally there continues to be so many unanswered questions surrounding the death of our loved one after two years and three police chiefs following her death. The only sure fact is that she died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The entire scene could have been staged and I presented to the 2013 panel the report of the woman that murdered three people using the same method by which Katherine died (right down to the sleeping pills) and it was not until the 3rd murder that police realized the two prior individuals had not committed suicide.
Finally,no alibis were taken and one of the police’s witness’, upon which they relied on in their suicide finding;
- appears to have been deceptive;
- was one of the last persons that the deceased possibly communicated with electronically prior to leaving her apartment the evening of her death;
- did not want her statement recorded,
- has a degree in forensics and
- possibly drives/drove a white SUV.
- We understand that an open acknowledgement that mistakes were made and a written apology are all the family can hope for at this point. Thank you and your feedback is appreciated.